terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013

It's Sensible


It's sensible
Hearable
Smellable

I can feel when I see them
See it from a distance
That energy
The compassion
The openness
The will to live
The love for stage
The crave to act

Today I met a director on the tube...
He walked in with his warm smile,
We exchanged a couple of words
Till we realised we had pretty much everything in common.

I chose to leave on the second most complicated station option
I wanted to talk to him for hours
Our creative words met in the middle of that loud jubilee line

He had 2 blue balloons,
Gave me one.
He had falafels,
Offered me some.
He had the stile.

It's sensible
Hearable
Smellable

I wanted to talk to him for hours
But I had to end it with that hand shake

Nice to meet you,
Goodbye.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário