sábado, 7 de julho de 2012

Power to end


There it is
Right in front of me
Dark, dirty
Calling
I could end all of it
All of the pain
The joy
The disgust
The anger
In one sharp sudden movement
How would people react?
Scream? 

I won't
But I could
It only attracts me because it is uncertain
It is unrecognisable
It is warm
There's nothing like it

Curiosity

What would it feel like?
The jumping, quick
My heart would pump harder than ever did.
My breathing would get intense
My whole body would shake in terror and excitement
I would probably regret it on the last second
But then
The collision

One fraction
slow motion
My flesh being squished against the train
The sound of bones breaking
Blood explosion
One fraction

Knowing I have the power of ending a life makes me feel satisfyingly powerful. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário